Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Acute otitis media in childhood: A study of 20,532 cases.Infection. 1995; 23: S70-S73
- Antibiotics for acute otitis media in children.Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2004; (CD000219)
- Signs and symptoms predicting acute otitis media.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 1995; 149: 26-29
- Pain assessment in persons with dementia: Relationship between self-report and behavioral observation.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2009; 57: 126-132
- Amoxicillin or myringotomy or both for acute otitis media: Results of a randomized clinical trial.Pediatrics. 1991; 87: 466-474
- Symptoms of acute otitis media.Pediatr Infect Dis J. 1998; 17: 676-679
- Self-reports of pain intensity and direct observations of pain behavior: When are they correlated?.Pain. 2003; 102: 109-124
- Nonsevere acute otitis media: A clinical trial comparing outcomes of watchful waiting versus immediate antibiotic treatment.Pediatrics. 2005; 115: 1455-1465
- Core outcome domains and measures for pediatric acute and chronic/recurrent pain clinical trials: PedIMMPACT recommendations.J Pain. 2008; 9: 771-783
- Lack of specific symptomatology in children with acute otitis media.Pediatr Infect Dis J. 1994; 13: 765-768
- Patient weighting of importance of asthma symptoms.Thorax. 2001; 56: 138-142
- Does this child have acute otitis media?.JAMA. 2003; 290: 1633-1640
- Predictors of pain and/or fever at 3 to 7 days for children with acute otitis media not treated initially with antibiotics: A meta-analysis of individual patient data.Pediatrics. 2007; 119: 579-585
- Development and preliminary evaluation of a parent-reported outcome instrument for clinical trials in acute otitis media.Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2009; 28: 5-8
- Applied Longitudinal Data Analysis, 1st ed.Oxford University Press, New York, NY2003
- Observational visual analog scale in pediatric pain assessment: Useful tool or good riddance?.Clin J Pain. 2002; 18: 310-316
Supported in part by Grant Number UL1 RR024153 from the National Center for Research Resources (NCRR) to W.F. and Y.L.