Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Postoperative pain experience: Results from a national survey suggest postoperative pain continues to be undermanaged.Anesth Analg. 2003; 97: 534-540
- Patient-reported outcomes and the mandate of measurement.Qual Life Res. 2008; 17: 1303-1313
- Psychosocial predictors and correlates for chronic post-surgical pain (CPSP): A systematic review.Eur J Pain. 2009; 13: 719-730
- Chronic post-surgical pain: 10 years on.Br J Anaesth. 2008; 101: 77-86
- Chronic pain as an outcome of surgery: A review of predictive factors.Anesthesiology. 2000; 93: 1123-1133
- Somatic and psychologic predictors of long-term unfavorable outcome after surgical intervention.Ann Surg. 2007; 245: 487-494
- Using SAS PROC MIXED to fir multilevel models, hierarchical models, and individual growth models.J Educ Behav Stat. 1998; 23: 323
- Applied Longitudinal Data Analysis: Modeling Change and Event Occurrence.Oxford University Press, Inc, New York2003
- The prevalence of postoperative pain in a sample of 1490 surgical inpatients.Eur J Anaesth. 2008; 25: 267-274
- Multimodal analgesia: Its role in preventing postoperative pain.Curr Opin Investig Drugs. 2008; 9: 76-82
Supported by a grant to Dr Chapman from the National Institutes of Health (R01 NR009542).
The authors have no conflicts of interest.