To the Editor:
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Pain
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
Keogh E, Asmundson GJG: Negative Affectivity, Catastrophizing, and Anxiety Sensitivity. In: Understanding and Treating Fear Of Pain, 1st edition ( Asmundson G.J.G., Vlaeyen J.W.S. and Crombez G., Eds.), Oxford University Press, New York, 2004, pp 91-115.
- Anxiety sensitivity: An examination of theoretical and methodological issues.Adv Behav Res Ther. 1993; 15: 147-183
- A principal components analysis of negative affect-related constructs relevant to pain: Evidence for a three component structure.J Pain. 2010; 11: 710-717
- Some dangers of using personality questionnaires to study personality.Psych Bull. 1982; 92: 572-580
- Dimensional and componential structure of a hierarchical organisation of pain-related anxiety constructs.Psychol Assess. 2009; 23: 340-351
Published online: December 20, 2010
© 2011 American Pain Society. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.