Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- “Primary” versus “secondary” vulvar vestibulitis: One disease, two variants.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 184: 28-31
- Idiopathic pain disorders–pathways of vulnerability.Pain. 2006; 123: 226-230
- Research diagnostic criteria for temporomandibular disorders: Review, criteria, examinations and specifications, critique.J Craniomandib Disord. 1992; 6: 301-355
- Variability of sensory threshold determination in clinical use.J Neurol Sci. 1981; 51: 11-27
- Vulvar vestibulitis syndrome.J Reprod Med. 1987; 32: 110-114
- Evaluation of multi-dimensional pain scales.Pain. 1992; 48: 297-300
- A population-based assessment of chronic unexplained vulvar pain: Have we underestimated the prevalence of vulvodynia?.J Am Med Womens Assoc. 2003; 58: 82-88
- Evaluation of the use of surface electromyography in the diagnosis, documentation, and treatment of dental patients.J Craniomandib Disord. 1989; 3: 125-137
- On the reliability and validity of physician ratings for vulvodynia and the discriminant validity of its subtypes.Pain Med. 2004; 5: 349-358
- A new instrument for pain assessment in vulvar vestibulitis syndrome.J Sex Marital Ther. 2004; 30: 69-78
- Vestibular tactile and pain thresholds in women with vulvar vestibulitis syndrome.Pain. 2002; 96: 163-175
- Pain measurement in vulvodynia.J Sex Marital Ther. 2003; 29: 111-120
- Pain at the vulvar vestibule: A web-based survey.J Low Genit Tract Dis. 2004; 8: 48-57
- Estimation of multivariate frailty models using penalized partial likelihood.Biometrics. 2000; 56: 1016-1022
- Penalized survival models and frailty.J Comput Graph Statis. 2003; 12: 156-175
- Musculoskeletal causes of chronic pelvic pain: A systematic review of diagnosis: Part I.Obstet Gynecol Surv. 2005; 60: 379-385
- Vaginal pressure-pain thresholds: Initial validation and reliability assessment in healthy women.Clin J Pain. 2008; 24: 45-50
- Bilateral, long lasting hyperalgesia due to repeated excitation of muscle nociceptors: A role of ASIC3.in: Graven-Nielsen T. Arendt-Nielsen L. Mense S. Fundamentals of Musculosketal Pain. International Association for the Study of Pain, Seattle, WA2008: 75-86
- A conceptual model for the pathophysiology of vulvar vestibulitis syndrome.Obstet Gynecol Surv. 2006; 61 (quiz 423): 395-401
- Somatization and psychological distress among women with vulvar vestibulitis syndrome.Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2008; 103: 38-43
Supported in part by the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, National Institute of Heath awards HD 053631 (D.Z.), DE07509 (W.M.), NS045688 (W.M.), and UL1RR025747 from the National Center for Research Resources.
The authors have conflicts of interest to report.