Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The missing voice of patients in drug-safety reporting.N Engl J Med. 2010; 362: 865-869
- Aromatase inhibitor-associated arthralgia syndrome.Breast. 2007; 16: 223-234
- Quality of life of postmenopausal women in the ATAC (“Arimidex”, tamoxifen, alone or in combination) trial after completion of 5 years' adjuvant treatment for early breast cancer.Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2006; 100: 273-284
- Assessing symptom distress in cancer patients: The M.D. Anderson Symptom Inventory.Cancer. 2000; 89: 1634-1646
- Measurement of pain by subjective report.in: Chapman C.R. Loeser J.D. Advances in Pain Research and Therapy. Raven Press, New York, NY1989: 391-403
- Benefits and adverse effects of endocrine therapy.Ann Oncol. 2010; 21: vii107-vii111
- A randomized trial of exemestane after two to three years of tamoxifen therapy in postmenopausal women with primary breast cancer.N Engl J Med. 2004; 350: 1081-1092
- Pilot study of acupuncture for the treatment of joint symptoms related to adjuvant aromatase inhibitor therapy in postmenopausal breast cancer patients.J Cancer Surviv. 2007; 1: 283-291
- Tolerance of adjuvant letrozole outside of clinical trials.Breast. 2008; 17: 376-381
- Effectiveness of a measurement feedback system on outcome in rheumatoid arthritis: A controlled clinical trial.Ann Rheum Dis. 2003; 62: 624-629
- Predictors of aromatase inhibitor discontinuation as a result of treatment-emergent symptoms in early-stage breast cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2012; 30: 936-942
- Prospective characterization of musculoskeletal symptoms in early stage breast cancer patients treated with aromatase inhibitors.Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2008; 111: 365-372
- Results of the ATAC (Arimidex, Tamoxifen, Alone or in Combination) trial after completion of 5 years' adjuvant treatment for breast cancer.Lancet. 2005; 365: 60-62
- Psychometric properties of the Brief Pain Inventory among patients with osteoarthritis undergoing total hip replacement surgery.Health Qual Life Outcomes. 2010; 8: 148
- Patterns and risk factors associated with aromatase inhibitor-related arthralgia among breast cancer survivors.Cancer. 2009; 115: 3631-3639
- Tamoxifen treatment and gynecologic side effects: A review.Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 97: 855-866
- Aromatase inhibitor-related musculoskeletal symptoms: Is preventing osteoporosis the key to eliminating these symptoms?.Clin Breast Cancer. 2009; 9: 34-38
- Aromatase inhibitor-associated arthralgia and/or bone pain: Frequency and characterization in non-clinical trial patients.Clin Breast Cancer. 2007; 7: 775-778
- Risk factors for joint symptoms in patients enrolled in the ATAC trial: A retrospective, exploratory analysis.Lancet Oncol. 2008; 9: 866-872
- A comparison of letrozole and tamoxifen in postmenopausal women with early breast cancer.N Engl J Med. 2005; 353: 2747-2757
Supported by grants from AstraZeneca and the Hawn Foundation and in part by the MD Anderson Cancer Center Support Grant CA016672 from the National Cancer Institute at the National Institutes of Health.
The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Cancer Institute or the National Institutes of Health.
The authors have declared no conflicts of interest.