Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Pain and the brain: specificity and plasticity of the brain in clinical chronic pain.Pain. 2011; 152: S49-S64
- Is chronic pain a disease? Evaluating pain and nociception through self report and neuroimaging.J Pain. 2013; 14: 332-333
- Central neuroimaging of pain.J Pain. 2013; 14: 328-331
NIH: Biomarkers for chronic pain using functional brain connectivity. commonfundnihgov 2011
- Inner Experiences and Neuroscience. Merging the two perspectives.MIT Press, 2012
- Pain measurement and brain activity: Will neuroimages replace pain ratings?.J Pain. 2013; 14: 323-327
- What does it mean to call chronic pain a brain disease?.J Pain. 2013; 14: 317-322
- Understanding Consciousness.Routledge/London, Philadelphia, PA2009
- Structural brain changes in rheumatoid arthritis.Arthritis Rheum. 2012; 64: 371-379