Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Thermal hyperalgesia as a marker of oxaliplatin neurotoxicity: A prospective quantified sensory assessment study.Pain. 2009; 144: 245-252
- Cellular and molecular mechanisms of pain.Cell. 2009; 139: 267-284
- Epidemiology of spinal cord lesions in Denmark.Paraplegia. 1990; 28: 105-118
- International Spinal Cord Injury Pain (ISCIP) classification: Part I. Background and description.Spinal Cord. 2012; 50: 413-417
- Pain assessment: global use of the Brief Pain Inventory.Ann Acad Med Singap. 1994; 23: 129-138
- International spinal cord injury core data set.Spinal Cord. 2006; 44: 535-540
- Incidence of traumatic spinal cord injury in Thessaloniki, Greece and Stockholm, Sweden: A prospective population-based study.Spinal Cord. 2009; 47: 796-801
- Neuropathic pain following spinal cord injury: mechanisms and treatment.Scand J Pain. 2009; 1: S3-S11
- Sensory function in spinal cord injury patients with and without central pain.Brain. 2003; 126: 57-70
- Segmental hypersensitivity and spinothalamic function in spinal cord injury pain.Exp Neurol. 2007; 207: 139-149
- Enhanced recovery of human spinothalamic function is associated with central neuropathic pain after SCI.Exp Neurol. 2009; 216: 428-430
- A new definition of neuropathic pain.Pain. 2011; 152: 2204-2205
- International standards for neurological classification of spinal cord injury (revised 2011).J Spinal Cord Med. 2011; 34: 535-546
- Towards physiologically based treatment of patients with neuropathic pain.Pain. 1990; 42: 131-137
- The short-form McGill Pain Questionnaire.Pain. 1987; 30: 191-197
- A longitudinal study of the prevalence and characteristics of pain in the first 5 years following spinal cord injury.Pain. 2003; 103: 249-257
- Pain report and the relationship of pain to physical factors in the first 6 months following spinal cord injury.Pain. 1999; 81: 187-197
The Nordic Road Association (NVF). Available at: http://nvfnorden.org/?PageId=1ff1b928-3763-4b56-99d3-9d61ce8fd8b4. Accessed March 18, 2013
- Neuropathic pain: Redefinition and a grading system for clinical and research purposes.Neurology. 2008; 70: 1630-1635
- Deconstructing the neuropathic pain phenotype to reveal neural mechanisms.Neuron. 2012; 73: 638-652
- Residual spinothalamic tract pathways predict development of central pain after spinal cord injury.Brain. 2008; 131: 2387-2400
- The international spinal cord injury pain basic data set.Spinal Cord. 2008; 46: 818-823
- The nature and course of sensory changes following spinal cord injury: predictive properties and implications on the mechanism of central pain.Brain. 2012; 135: 418-430
- Sensory function above lesion level in spinal cord injury patients with and without pain.Somatosens Mot Res. 2003; 20: 71-76
This work was supported by the Velux Foundation; Karolinska Institutet Strategic Research program in Health Care Research; the Norrbacka Eugenia Foundation; the Swedish Cancer & Traffic Injury Society Fund; and ALF grant from Stockholm County.
The authors declare no conflicts of interest.