Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Longitudinal treatment mediation of traditional cognitive behavioral therapy and acceptance and commitment therapy for anxiety disorders.Behav Res Ther. 2012; 50: 469-478
- Falsification and the protective belt surrounding entity-postulating theories.Appl Prev Psychol. 2004; 11: 35-37
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy and contextual behavioral science: Examining the progress of a distinctive model of behavioral and cognitive therapy.Behav Ther. 2013; 44: 180-198
- Holding on to our functional roots when exploring new intellectual islands: A voyage through implicit cognitive research.J Context Behav Sci. 2012; 1: 17-38
- Pragmatism, realism, and psychology: Understanding theory selection criteria.J Context Behav Sci. 2013; 2: 61-67
- Examining the evidence about psychological treatments for chronic pain: Time for a paradigm shift?.Pain. 2013; 154: 1929-1931
- A meta-analysis of common factors and specific treatment effects across the outcome domains of the phase model of psychotherapy.Clin Psychol. 2000; 7: 273-290
This work was completed without any source of funding external to the authors' employers. The authors report no conflict of interests.