Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Relational frame theory and Skinner's verbal behavior: A possible synthesis.Behav Anal. 2000; 23: 69-84
- Hayes S.C. Barnes-Holmes D. Roche B. Relational Frame Theory; A Post-Skinnerian Account of Human Language and Cognition. Kluwer Academic/Plenum, New York, NY2001
- The IRAP as a measure of implicit depression and the role of psychological flexibility.Cogn Behav Pract. 2012; 19: 573-582
- The psychological flexibility model: A basis for integration and progress in psychological approaches to chronic pain management.J Pain. 2014; 15: 221-234
- Pavlovian conditioning. It's not what you think it is.Am Psychol. 1988; 43: 151-160
- Fear-avoidance model of chronic musculoskeletal pain: 12 years on.Pain. 2012; 153: 1144-1147
J.W.S.V. is supported by the Research Foundation–Flanders, Belgium (FWO Vlaanderen), and is member of the Philips Pain Management Global Advisory Board. The author declares no conflict of interest.