Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Two psychological interventions are effective in severely disabled, chronic back pain patients: A randomised controlled trial.Int J Behav Med. 2010; 17: 97-107
- A neuropsychological model of pain: Research and clinical implications.J Pain. 2010; 11: 2-12
- Psychosocial approaches to pain management: An organizational framework.Pain. 2011; 152: 717-725
- Psychological flexibility as a fundamental aspect of health.Clin Psychol Rev. 2010; 30: 865-878
- Mediators and mechanisms of change in psychotherapy research.Annu Rev Clin Psychol. 2007; 3: 1-27
- The psychological flexibility model: A basis for integration and progress in psychological approaches to chronic pain management.J Pain. 2014; 15: 221-234
- Strategy of outcome research in psychotherapy.J Consult Psychol. 1967; 31: 109-118
- Behavior modification research: Design and tactics.in: Franks C.M. Behavior Therapy: Appraisal and Status. McGraw-Hill, New York, NY1969: 29-62
- Long-term efficacy of therapy in patients with fibromyalgia: A physical exercise-based program and a cognitive-behavioral approach.Arthritis Rheum. 2004; 51: 184-192
- Mechanisms of mindfulness.J Clin Psychol. 2006; 62: 373-386
- Common and specific treatment factors in psychosocial pain management: The need for a new research agenda.Pain. 2011; 152: 705-706
- Introduction: The basics of acceptance and commitment therapy.Cogn Behav Pract. 2012; 19: 499-507
No funding sources were provided in association with this manuscript. The authors report no conflicts of interest.