Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Patient perspective on herpes zoster and its complications: An observational prospective study in patients aged over 50 years in general practice.Pain. 2012; 153: 342-349
- Use of S-LANSS, a tool for screening neuropathic pain, for predicting postherpetic neuralgia in patients after acute herpes zoster events: A single-center, 12-month, prospective cohort study.J Pain. 2014; 15: 149-156
- Risk factors predictive of chronic postsurgical neuropathic pain: The value of the iliac crest bone harvest model.Pain. 2012; 153: 1478-1483
- Can chronic neuropathic pain following thoracic surgery be predicted during the postoperative period?.Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg. 2009; 9: 999-1002
The author confirms no funding sources were provided, and no conflicts of interest exist.