- Cuperus N.
- Vliet Vlieland T.
- Brodin N.
- Hammond A.
- Kjeken I.
- Lund H.
- Murphy S.
- Neijland Y.
- Opava C.H.
- Roskar S.
- Sargautyte R.
- Stamm T.
- Mata X.T.
- Uhlig T.
- Zangi H.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Activity pacing, avoidance, endurance, and associations with patient functioning in chronic pain: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2012; 93: 2109-2121.e7
- The relationship between overactivity and opioid use in chronic pain: a 5-day observational study.Pain. 2016; 157: 466-474
- “It’s very hard to change yourself”: an exploration of overactivity in people with chronic pain using interpretative phenomenological analysis.Pain. 2015; 156: 1215-1231
- Assessing the psychometric properties of an activity pacing questionnaire for chronic pain and fatigue.Phys Ther. 2015; 95: 1274-1286
- The development of an activity pacing questionnaire for chronic pain and/or fatigue: a Delphi technique.Physiotherapy. 2013; 99: 241-246
- van den Ende CH: Characterizing the concept of activity pacing as a non-pharmacological intervention in rheumatology care: results of an international Delphi survey.Scand J Rheumatol. 2015; 4: 1-9
- Development and initial validation of the activity patterns scale in patients with chronic pain.J Pain. 2016; 17: 451-461
Fordyce WE: Behavioral methods for chronic pain and illness. Saint Louis, The C.V. Mosby Company, 1976
- Operant learning theory in pain and chronic pain rehabilitation.Curr Pain Headache Rep. 2012; 16: 117-126
- Behavioral treatment of chronic pain: four pain management protocols.in: France R.D. Krishnan K.R.R. Chronic Pain. Washington, DC, American Psychiatric Asscoiation Press, 1988: 277-413
- A structured review of the evidence for pacing as a chronic pain intervention.Eur J Pain. 2009; 13: 214-216
- Pacing: a concept analysis of the chronic pain intervention.Pain Res Manag. 2013; 18: 207-213
- Activity pacing: what are we measuring and how does that relate to intervention?.Pain. 2010; 149: 582-583
- Activity pacing in daily life: a within-day analysis.Pain. 2014; 155: 2630-2637
- Activity pacing in chronic pain: concepts, evidence, and future directions.Clin J Pain. 2013; 29: 461-468
- Treatment of the chronic pain patient.J Human Stress. 1978; 4: 11-15
The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.