Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Defining activity pacing: Is it time to jump off the merry-go-round?.J Pain. 2016; 17: 1359-1362
- The relationship between overactivity and opioid use in chronic pain: A 5-day observational study.Pain. 2016; 157: 466-474
- Overactivity in chronic pain: Is it a valid construct?.Pain. 2015; 156: 1991-2000
- Assessing the psychometric properties of an activity pacing questionnaire for chronic pain and fatigue.Phys Ther. 2015; 95: 1274-1286
- The development of an activity pacing questionnaire for chronic pain and/or fatigue: a Delphi technique.Physiother. 2013; 99: 241-246
- Characterizing the concept of activity pacing as a non-pharmacological intervention in rheumatology care: Results of an international Delphi survey.Scand J Rheumatol. 2015; 4: 1-9
- Development and initial validation of the activity patterns scale in patients with chronic pain.J Pain. 2016; 17: 451-461
- Pacing: A concept analysis of the chronic pain intervention.Pain Res Manag. 2013; 18: 207-213
- A content analysis of activity pacing in chronic pain: What are we measuring and why?.Clin J Pain. 2014; 30: 639-645
- Activity pacing in chronic pain: Concepts, evidence, and future directions.Clin J Pain. 2013; 29: 461-468