- O'Keeffe M.
- Purtill H.
- Kennedy N.
- Conneely M.
- Hurley J.
- O'Sullivan P.
- Dankaerts W.
- O'Sullivan K.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Random-effects meta-analysis of inconsistent effects: A time for change.Ann Intern Med. 2014; 160: 267-270
- Meta-analysis in clinical trials.Control Clin Trials. 1986; 7: 177-188
- Potential problems with systematic reviews and meta-analyses.J Pain. 2017; 18: 228-229
- Self-management of persistent neck pain: A randomized controlled trial of a multi-component group intervention in primary health care.Eur J Pain. 2010; 14: 630.e1-630.e11
- Self-management of persistent neck pain: Two-year follow-up of a randomized controlled trial of a multicomponent group intervention in primary health care.Spine. 2011; 36: 2105-2115
- Misunderstandings about Q and ‘Cochran‘s Q Test’ in meta-analysis.Stat Med. 2016; 35: 485-495
- Conducting indirect-treatment-comparison and network-meta-analysis studies: Report of the ISPOR task force on indirect treatment comparisons good research practices—part 2.Value Health. 2011; 14: 429-437
- The Hartung-Knapp-Sidik-Jonkman method for random effects meta-analysis is straightforward and considerably outperforms the standard DerSimonian-Laird method.BMC Med Res Meth. 2014; 14: 25
- Interpreting indirect treatment comparisons and network meta-analysis for health-care decision making: Report of the ISPOR task force on indirect treatment comparisons good research practices: Part 1.Value Health. 2011; 14: 417-428
- Comparative effectiveness of conservative interventions for nonspecific chronic spinal pain: Physical, behavioral/psychologically informed, or combined? A systematic review and meta-analysis.J Pain. 2016; 17: 755-774
- Random effects meta-analysis of event outcome in the framework of the generalized linear mixed model with applications to sparse data.Stat Med. 2010; 29: 3046-3067
The author has no conflicts of interest to declare.