Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 2015 Updated method guideline for systematic reviews in the Cochrane back and neck group.Spine. 2015; 40: 1660-1673
- Myofeedback training and intensive muscular strength training to decrease pain and improve work ability among female workers on long-term sick leave with neck pain: a randomized controlled trial.Int Arch Occup Environ Health. 2011; 84: 335-346
- Self-management of persistent neck pain: A randomized controlled trial of a multi-component group intervention in primary health care.Eur J Pain. 2010; 14: 630-e1
- Self-management of persistent neck pain: two-year follow-up of a randomized controlled trial of a multicomponent group intervention in primary health care.Spine. 2011; 36: 2105-2115
- Applied relaxation in the treatment of long-lasting neck pain: a randomized controlled pilot study.J Rehabil Med. 2006; 38: 100-107
The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.