Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Women's lived experiences of chronic pain: Faces of gendered suffering.Qual Health Res. 2020; 30: 772-782
- Doing no harm in mindfulness-based programs: Conceptual issues and empirical findings.Clin Psychol Rev. 2019; 71: 101-114
- Recognizing suffering.Hastings Cent Rep. 1991; 21: 24-31
- The Nature of Healing.Oxford University Press, New York2013
- Philosophical conceptions of the self: Implications for cognitive science.Trends Cogn Sci. 2000; 4: 14-21
- Disorders of embodiment.in: Radden J Philosophy of Psychiatry. Oxford University Press, New York2004: 118-132
- “I have this feeling of not really being here”: buddhist meditation and changes in sense of self.J Conscious Stud. 2019; 26: 157-183
- What is pain-related suffering? Conceptual critiques, key attributes, and outstanding questions.J Pain. 2022; 23: 729-738
- Why I Am Not a Buddhist, New Haven and London.Yale University Press, New Haven, Connecticut London, England2020
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
PS reports salary support from a Ronald Melzack Fellowship in Pain Research from The Louise and Alan Edwards Foundation. AH, MGP, and TW report Junior 1 salary awards from the Fonds de recherche du Québec – Santé (FRQS). This line of research is supported by grants from the Canadian MSK Rehab Research Network, the Canadian Chiropractic Research Foundation, and the Canadian Institutes of Health Research.
The authors do not report any conflicts of interest.