- Stilwell P
- Hudon A
- Meldrum K
- Pagé MG
- Wideman TH.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- What is Pain-related suffering? conceptual critiques, key attributes, and outstanding questions.J Pain. 2022; 23: 729-738https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpain.2021.11.005
- The nature of suffering and the goals of medicine.N Engl J Med. 1982; 306: 639-645https://doi.org/10.1056/nejm198203183061104
Uddin Z. Understanding pain and suffering from the core concept of descartes and spinoza. 2018. Available: https://physiotherapy.ca/divisions/pain-science/understanding-pain-and-suffering-from-the-core-concept-of-descartes-and-spinoza/
- Putting a price on pain-and-suffering damages: A critique of the current approaches and a preliminary proposal for change.Northwest Uni Law Rev. 2006; 100 (Available at:) (Accessed July 13, 2022): 87-119
Phenomenological Approaches to Self-Consciousness. Stanford encyclopedia of philosophy, 2014:1–9. Available at: https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/self-consciousness-phenomenological/. Accessed July 11, 2022
- The Buddha's Teachings on Social and Communal Harmony: An Anthology of Discourses from the Pali Canon.1st ed. Wisdom Publications, Somerville2016
- Zen And The Art Of Saving The Planet.1st ed. HarperCollins, Toronto, ON2021
- The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment.1st ed. Namaste Publishing, Vancouver2004
- Mindfulness meditation–based pain relief: a mechanistic account.Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2016; 1373: 114-127https://doi.org/10.1111/nyas.13153
- Numerical Discourses of the Buddha: An Anthology of Suttas from the Aṅguttara Nikāya.Yale University Press, New Haven, CT1999 (Available at:)Accessed July 11, 2022)
Buddha. Wikipedia, 2007 Schools wikipedia selection, 2007. Available at: https://www.cs.mcgill.ca/∼rwest/wikispeedia/wpcd/wp/b/Buddha. Accessed August 25, 2022
Anderson, C. Suffering (Dukkha). Oxford Bibliographies Online. Available at:https://www.oxfordbibliographies.com/view/document/obo-9780195393521/obo-9780195393521-0127.xml#. Accessed July 11, 2022
- Words that describe chronic musculoskeletal pain: Implications for assessing pain quality across cultures.J Pain Res. 2016; 9: 1057-1066https://doi.org/10.2147/JPR.S119212